Assignment 1


     Hi! My name is Hannah Morris, I am 16 years old and a junior at Henry Clay High School. I moved here from Florida about a few months over a year ago, so last year was my first year at Henry Clay. Moving here has honestly changed my entire life, and not just in the literal sense. Throughout the last year or so of living in Lexington I have made the closest friends I’ve had in my whole 16 and a half years of being alive, as well as grown a sense of becoming so much more comfortable and happier!

    I really enjoy drawing as well as animating and I have been super interested in it since around the fifth grade. I've been lucky enough to be able to take commissions online and make a good amount of money doing something I love.

    Aside from art, I spend a lot of time hanging out with my friends. They're all super cool and we've had so much fun together this Summer.






Comments